Volunteering should be a rewarding experience. Our goal is to provide our volunteers with the knowledge and skills necessary to be the best volunteer care provider possible.
- Volunteer orientation lasts approximately one hour.
- Orientation may be scheduled one-on-one to fit your schedule and your location.
- Orientation covers such topics as safe practices, scheduling procedures and emergency guidelines.
- Potential volunteers must provide two references and a valid identification, and transportation volunteers must also provide proof of automobile liability insurance.
- Background checks are conducted on volunteers to ensure a safe and trustworthy environment.
- Forgot to ask a question during training? No worries. The Senior Rides and More staff is only a phone call or email away to answer your questions.
If you have questions about volunteering, contact us at [email protected].
To fill out a volunteer application, click here!